X1 PRO Punching Power
Free shipping! Price for two pieces
Complex 1: strengthening the muscles of the fist, wrist and arm in movement.
- Grab the tool by the handle, placing it between your index and middle finger so that it covers the two impact bones.
- Take the horizontal support on your fists. In this position, the support falls on the protruding balancer of the tool, located in the middle. Start doing push-ups, screwing the tool X1-PRO into the floor and trying to maintain your balance.
Complex 2: static strengthening of the muscles of the fist, wrist and arm.
- Take a classic plank position. Fix the stand, leaning on the balancer, while screwing the tool into the floor, maintain balance.
- Repeat the exercise in the middle plank position with the shoulder blades together.
Complex 3: push-ups at an angle of fists to the floor, trains the muscles of the hand, tendons and ligaments of the wrist.
- Use the tool for active training of tendons and ligaments. To do this, when doing push-ups, the support should not be made on the X1-PRO balancer, but on its surface in 4 different positions. The fists are at an angle to the floor. This type of training does not require screwing.
Complex 4: strengthens the elbow tendon-ligamentous apparatus, chest and shoulder.
Place your arms as wide as possible, lean the inner part of the simulator and start pushing up, repeat the same thing with the lower part of the X1-PRO (Fig. 4).
To reduce the load and pain in the area of impact bones for beginner fighters, we recommend doing push-ups with the tool X1-PRO in the kneeling position and without screwing.
Be sure to warm up before exercising. Pay special attention to the hands, elbows, shoulder joints, and the cervical and lumbar regions.
For maximum effect, maintain the body weight with the center of the balancer X1-PRO on the floor. Use the simulator on a smooth and hard surface. It is strictly forbidden to screw the X1-PRO on rough surfaces such as asphalt or paving slabs to avoid grinding of the protruding balancer on the simulator.
X1 PRO – prepare your hands for a hard fight!